|New immunization requirements for the 2016-2017 school year/SB 277: All incoming Kindergarten and 7th grade students must have current immunizations on record to begin school on August 10, 2016. California law SB 277 no longer allows personal or religious beliefs exemptions. Click here for more information.|
About Our School
1505 Richardson Street
San Bernardino, CA 92408
Victoria is one of 15 elementary schools in the Redlands Unified School District. We have approximately 550 students in kindergarten through fifth grade. Victoria was built in 1949 and operates on a modified traditional calendar. Currently our school serves children who live in the cities of San Bernardino, Redlands, and Loma Linda.
We are a richly diverse school with 18 languages/cultures represented on our campus. Our diversity is viewed as a positive aspect of our school, which we enjoy and celebrate.
This year we will:
- promote cooperation and communication between home and school.
- continue our commitment to the ideal that all students will succeed by emphasizing academic standards of excellence and self worth.
- provide additional opportunities and assistance for students to advance their literacy skills.
- support staff development to provide a higher quality program for students and to promote growth for teachers.
- collaborate by grade levels to align our daily curriculum to the state standards.
- involve community groups in school activities.
Victoria students will demonstrate:
- positive self esteem and self discipline.
- effective communication and social skills.
- critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making abilities.
- individual excellence and a desire for lifelong learning.